Business Administration Apprentice
Job Title: Administrator
Department: Business Development Team
Reporting to: Careers Manager
Job Purpose: The role of the Administrator is to provide outstanding operational support and a professional administrative service to both the careers and apprenticeship team and prospective applicants. The service will comply with both teams and college wide procedures, practices and processes. The service will be monitored against PROCAT Quality Standards and the Business Development Service Level Agreements.
- To support the processing of applications through the recruitment and apprenticeship procedures.
- To work with colleagues to support proactive marketing activities for recruitment to study programme and apprenticeship courses.
- Ensure that all administration is completed in an accurate and timely way.It is a requirement of this post that PICS is updated within 48 hours where student and employer information is concerned.
- Assist with all communications ensuring they are dealt with in a professional manner, giving a high level of customer service.
Quality Measures / Outputs:
Working within required timeframes and SLA’s to ensure the recruitment and enrolment of new applicants is completed.
Full administrative support is provided to the careers and apprenticeship team to guarantee a professional approach to all prospective applicants, parents/careers and employers.
Track applicants’ progress through the recruitment process to ensure they are moving through progressive stages.
Ensuring all applications are responded to within the required timeframes.
How outputs will be achieved:
- Handle enquiries from potential students, ascertaining relevant information to support the process of their recruitment to PROCAT.
- Support with the organising and generating of all key documents for assessment days.
- Support the completion of required paperwork and administration relating to each individual applicant and employer.
- Completion of all administration relating to keep warm letters, events, pre enrolment, enrolment and induction.Carrying out regular reports and working to push applicants to the next stages.
- Monitor and support the production of Student Profiles.
- Assist with the purchase of work wear, collation of work wear sizes, ordering and tracking orders.Distributing work wear and tracking receipt of money.
- Support with the process of progression for all students.Updating PICS. Supporting with the organisation of progression workshops and collation of tutor references.
- Reception cover required on an ad hoc basis.
Safeguarding responsibilities (all staff)
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
- To be familiar and act in accordance with PROCAT’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure that PROCAT provides a safe, fair and respectful work and learning environment.