IOSH Working Safely
The 1-day Institution of Occupational Health (IOSH) Working Safely course is suitable for all individuals, regardless of sector or position, who need a basic knowledge of the essentials of health and safety.
The aim of this IOSH Working Safely course is to focus on why health and safety is important and how individuals can make a real difference to the wellbeing of themselves and others, through changing their behaviour. This is a high impact interactive package designed to be fun as well as informative.
This course will run at PROCAT Basildon campus, or TUCA Ilford campus depending on demand.
Amongst other things the course covers:
- Identifying the hazards and evaluating the risks in their workplace
- Using appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seeking advice on workplace precautions
- Assisting managers in preparing written risk assessments
- Following an organisation’s health and safety policy
- Co-operating and communicating on safety matters
- Carrying out work activities without risk to self or others
- Reporting relevant accidents and incidents
- Monitoring own activities and assisting managers in active monitoring
Multiple choice exam and hazard spotting assessments.
1 day, from 9am to 5pm
£165 plus VAT
What is Included?
The course fee covers the following:
- Registration, Examination and Assessment Fees
- Course materials
- PROCAT Pad and Pen
- Certification upon successful completion
- Lunch & Refreshments
Delegates who are successful in the written and practical assessments can choose between IOSH’s Working Safely Certificate or a credit card-sized ‘passport’ card.
To discuss your requirements, please call us on 01268 662440 or e-mail email@example.com