“PROCAT is committed to the advancement of technical, vocational education and skills training in the UK”
Click below to read our Strategic Plan.
PROCAT has five key aims:
1. Promoting and championing the importance of technical, vocational education and skills as key drivers of economic performance and regeneration.
2. Providing learning programmes and training which are driven by the economic and social needs of the local community and the skills needs of businesses in key sectors which are important to the economy.
3. Working in partnership with business to organise and deliver high quality technical skills training and assessment using the Group Training Association model of sector-based inter-firm collaboration.
4. Creating world-class technical skills centres which provide industry standard technical instruction and teaching which equips young people and adults with the skills, training and qualifications they need for sustainable employment.
5. Promoting social inclusion, equality of opportunity and fairness within the education and skills sector and within industry.