Job Title: In-House Technical Recruiter (part-time)
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Head of Human Resources
Days/Hours of work: Three days per week, for up to six months
Salary: Up to £30,000 (pro-rata)
Job Purpose: By bringing the recruitment function in-house, we want to improve our ability to reach out to high-calibre candidates and ensure we provide them with a professional recruitment experience.
- To design and implement an in-house recruitment/marketing strategy.
- To propose cost-effective solutions for sourcing and attracting candidates by using appropriate databases and social media.
- Implement a range of KPI’s to monitor improvements introduced.
- Document key processes in a user manual.
- Additional ad-hoc duties/projects to support HR function.
How outputs will be achieved:
- Conduct a full review of current recruitment procedures and prepare a report to propose improvements.
- Work with the Head of HR to review the college’s recruitment plan and assist with the implementation of the requirements.
- Conduct a review of candidate assessment tools and propose solutions.
- A reduction in reliance on third party recruiters and a reduction in expenditure.
- Increase in calibre of candidates.
Safeguarding responsibilities (all staff)
- To take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
- To be familiar and act in accordance with PROCAT’s safeguarding policies and procedures.
- Ensure that PROCAT provides a safe, fair and respectful work and learning environment.