Information, Advice and Guidance
What we do
The Learner Information Service has qualified/trained, helpful and friendly officers, who provide impartial support to learners in all aspects of their journey including:
- Change of career discussions
- Advice & guidance discussions
- Support with application, assessment & interview processes
- Progression onto another level or a new course
- Help with CV & job interview skills
- Signposting to relevant Learner Services department within the college or to reliable and appropriate providers
- Fee information & enrolment
- Issues with timetable/attendance
- General learning needs
Whether an answer to a quick question or one-to-one advice is needed, the Learner Information Service is here to respond and help all learners achieve their goals.
As we are MATRIX accredited, our staff and services have been successfully assessed and awarded a nationally recognised quality kitemark. We have many partners which enables us to assist you in accessing a broad range of services within our partnerships.