Engineering - Manufacturing Technical Support (COMING SOON)
- General machining, fitting and assembly applications
- Producing sheet metal components and assemblies
- Assembling and testing electronic circuits
- Health and safety in the engineering workplace
- Mathematics for technicians
- Communication for technicians
- Mechanical principles
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Engineering design
- Electronic measurement and test
- Engineering project
- Mechanical measurement and inspection
- Electronic devices and circuits
- Further mathematics for technicians
Further units dependent on employer choice.
The duration of this apprenticeship is approximately 36 months.
Location and study format:
The course will be held at procat basildon campus and studied on a mixture of block and day release.
GCSE grades 5 (or c) in maths and english.
The apprenticeship framework is at level 3.
Level 3 btec diploma in engineering
Level 3 extended nvq diploma in engineering technical support
It is possible to progress onto a higher apprenticeship in electrical or electronic systems engineering on completion of this apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship has a funding cap of £9,000.
For more information on how apprenticeship funding works for your organisation, click here.
PDF, 87.4KB, 3 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.